Last Articles

steering wheel squeaking when turning seafoam in lawnmower gas tank 2003 honda accord rack and pinion acura radio code lookup 2000 acura tl shift solenoid what is vsa on a car 2003 honda civic compliance bushings installing a sub and amp wheel rash repair acura tsx s cost to evacuate car ac 2000 civic hood latch 2006 rsx type s tire size seafoam gas tank instructions 2004 civic clutch replacement b1 honda civic kickers cvr 12 price 1999 acura tl transmission solenoids
Go Back detskaya-baraholka - Acura Enthusiast Community > Regional Forums > Regions > Southeast
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Fort Bragg/Fayetteville,NC area?

Community
Search
Notices
Southeast Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina & Tennessee

Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2016, 05:06 PM

Hey I currently drive an 05 TL. I am looking to begin on improving both the performance and appearance of my vehicle. If anyone is willing to lend a helping hand or share any valuable information I'd greatly appreciate it. As of now i have a few minor issues I need to take care of. Once corrected I am looking to acquire and install a j-pipe and test pipe.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:38 PM
Registered Member

hope mills

hey there, i am located in hope mills, there is a fayetteville acura group that I could hook you up with, a lot of these guys also have tl's. my father in law works on a lot of the groups cars so if you ever need anything let me know, his garage is at my house, he also has a lift so his labor is cheap...lol. you can always send me a email at [email protected] and i can hook you up with the group and if u need any work i also can hook u up with the right person.