Last Articles

2000 honda civic code p1399 cost to replace tub and tile acura nsx 2015 hp homemade headlight cleaner k20 crank pulley removal costco super sport hid kelvin color chart shower tile installation cost what does p0300 mean cost of maaco paint job 2004 mazda 6 wheel size oem g35 headlights 2008 honda crv vsa light 2012 honda civic oil life reset crank pulley tool honda sumitomo touring lxt review
Community
Search
Notices
Southeast Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina & Tennessee

2017 East Coast Eibach Honda Meet

Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2017, 05:45 PM
Registered Member

2017 East Coast Eibach Honda Meet

Hey Y'all - figured it was worth sharing here - about 4 weeks out!
What - East Coast Eibach Honda (Typically held on the West Coast) they are doing on on the East Coast this time. A meet spefically for Honda and Acura enthuiasts.
When - Saturday April 29th, 4pm - 9pm
Where - 2202 W. Taft Vineland Road, Orlando, Fl 32837

I am not sure VIP is still available - but VIP area limited to 100 cars, and General Area Parking to 300 cars. I will be in attendance in the General Area parking, maybe see some of y'all there

Info:

Lets kickoff registration!!!!

- General parking is for ANY Honda or Acura that would like to park within the event area. There are no modification requirements. We want EVERYBODY to be a part of the event. Remember, this is a meet and its about the people first and the cars second. This area is only $20. To register simply PayPal $20 to [email protected]. You do not need to email us to ask if we received it. If your payment went through you are in. A couple weeks prior to the event well post roll-in details here. You will not be mailed any sort of ticket.

We will be doing a couple fun trophies this year!

- Best on Falken Tires
- Best old school (pre-1992).
- Road Warrior (longest drive to the meet).
- Best engine bay.
- Best racecar.

If you are interested in becoming a vendor or sponsoring the event, please send an email to [email protected]

FAQ

- What if I don't want to show my car? No problem. Its free to walk in.

- How do I know my payment went through? Paypal sends you a confirmation. If you dont see it log on to your account and double check. No need to ask us

- Can I pay for my friends? Yes.

- What if I am 15? Your mom will need to come with you. We need pics of your mom in advance.

- What if I dont have paypal? Have a friend pay for you.

- Can I park with my friends? Yes, but you have to arrive together. No saving spots.

- Can I pay at the gate? No.

- Are there refunds? No.

- Can we bring BBQs? No.

- Can we bring dogs? No.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:48 PM
Registered Member

Can't wait for this Saturday! Anyone else going?
Old 04-28-2017, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

I just might. Have two of four Eibach springs on my RDX. Would like to see what other people have done as well.

Contact Us Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.