Last Articles

hid color temperature chart kicker comp cvr 12 specs hifonics brutus brz1200 kenwood radio protect code llumar vs 3m auto tint infiniti g35 hid lights audi clutch switch symptoms 2007 acura tl type s manual for sale sway bar bushing replacement cost acura cl for sale near me mrp m1000 specs cost to fix power steering honda crv emissions problem car wont start but radio and lights work leak in rack and pinion use 5w30 instead of 5w20 honda civic alarm keeps going off acura rsx manual cr v b1 service
Go Back detskaya-baraholka - Acura Enthusiast Community > Regional Forums > Regions > Southeast
Reload this Page >

** Official Charlotte Area Chat Thread **

Community
Search
Notices
Southeast Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina & Tennessee

** Official Charlotte Area Chat Thread **

Reply

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2008, 08:13 PM
#1
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
** Official Charlotte Area Chat Thread **

**** Mod Edit *****


NEW C&C Meet

Cars & Coffee and Charlotte Azine Meet 12/5/09 (Page 59)

/forums/showpos...postcount=2336



**** Mod Edit *****








Allright guys. Let's do this! I know it's short notice, but it's enough time to say to heck with it and meet up. Let's aim for south Charlotte off Providence at the Promenade this saturday.

I'll be there, and my buddy from Raleigh is coming down for the weekend. I'll start a list of those that think they might be able to come through...

Saturday Feb. 2nd, 2008
The Promenade off Providence at the corner of I-485
8:00pm
Park near Starbucks

1) ACCURATEin - 04 retarted looking TL
2) teinCL - 01 CL-P
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)


I'll have my camera with me so wash your whips! (despite the water restrictions) haha j/k

Looking forward to meeting up with you guys!

Last edited by Bearcat94; 09-23-2009 at 10:38 AM.
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:22 PM
#2
FizzyStatus!
iTrader: (6)

ballinfizzle89's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Central Virginia
Age: 29
Posts: 7,677
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
I wanna gooooo!
ballinfizzle89 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 09:18 AM
#3
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
1) ACCURATEin - 04 retarted looking TL
2) teinCL - 01 CL-P
3) godfather2 - 04? TSX
4)chill_dog - 04 TL (he doesn't know he's coming yet!)
5)
6)
7)
8)
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:48 AM
#4
Registered Member

DLntheCL's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: crown town NC
Age: 34
Posts: 699
Thanked 55 Times in 43 Posts
Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
1) ACCURATEin - 04 retarted looking TL
2) teinCL - 01 CL-P
3) godfather2 - 04? TSX
4)chill_dog - 04 TL (he doesn't know he's coming yet!)
5)dlNthecl- 01 clS
6)
7)
8)
for yall that know vincent (black 01 heavily modded CL) ill try to get him to come too
DLntheCL is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:01 PM
#5
Time to Climb

godfather2's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: quad cities
Age: 37
Posts: 6,280
Thanked 34 Times in 24 Posts
GODFATHER2 - 05 TSX (unwashed)
godfather2 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:41 PM
#6
Registered Member

Join Date: Dec 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 95
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1) ACCURATEin - 04 retarted looking TL
2) teinCL - 01 CL-P
3) godfather2 - 04? TSX
4)chill_dog - 04 TL (he doesn't know he's coming yet!)
5)dlNthecl- 01 clS
6)taterguy05- 03 CL-S
7)
8)
taterguy05 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:50 PM
#7
Registered Member

DLntheCL's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: crown town NC
Age: 34
Posts: 699
Thanked 55 Times in 43 Posts
this will be cool for me, never done a "meet" before. i guess i cant laugh at the fast n furious mob of imports i see in parking lots across town on any given weekend anymore
DLntheCL is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 09:42 PM
#8
Time to Climb

godfather2's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: quad cities
Age: 37
Posts: 6,280
Thanked 34 Times in 24 Posts
this thing is turning out better than expected, i just hope everyone shows. ACCURATEin, is your brother bringing the hardtop?
godfather2 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:57 PM
#9
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
Originally Posted by godfather2
this thing is turning out better than expected, i just hope everyone shows. ACCURATEin, is your brother bringing the hardtop?
Oh most definitely his ass better be down there. I'm confident he will want to cruise around and share the love with everyone.
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:47 PM
#10
Senior Moderator

Bearcat94's Avatar

Join Date: May 2007
Location: N3503'16.75", W 08051'0.9"
Posts: 23,571
Thanked 2,584 Times in 1,583 Posts
1) ACCURATEin - 04 retarted looking TL
2) teinCL - 01 CL-P
3) godfather2 - 04? TSX
4)chill_dog - 04 TL (he doesn't know he's coming yet!)
5)dlNthecl- 01 clS
6)taterguy05- 03 CL-S
7)Bearcat94 - '07 TL-S
8)mmade22 - 3G TL (he doesn't know he's coming yet either)
9)
10)


I'll do my best. That's very convienent for me. AND mmade22 and I are dropping our TL's Saturday morning.

I'll contact mmade22 and let him know he's on the lists.

New guy - AndrewA something - is also in Charlotte. I'll direct him to this thread via PM.
Bearcat94 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:52 PM
#11
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
Originally Posted by Bearcat94
1) ACCURATEin - 04 retarted looking TL
2) teinCL - 01 CL-P
3) godfather2 - 04? TSX
4)chill_dog - 04 TL (he doesn't know he's coming yet!)
5)dlNthecl- 01 clS
6)taterguy05- 03 CL-S
7)Bearcat94 - '07 TL-S
8)mmade22 - 3G TL (he doesn't know he's coming yet either)
9)
10)


I'll do my best. That's very convienent for me. AND mmade22 and I are dropping our TL's Saturday morning.

I'll contact mmade22 and let him know he's on the lists.

New guy - AndrewA something - is also in Charlotte. I'll direct him to this thread via PM.
Awesome! You guys are getting springs installed right? Which shop did you decide to go with for the install?
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:10 AM
#12
Senior Moderator

Bearcat94's Avatar

Join Date: May 2007
Location: N3503'16.75", W 08051'0.9"
Posts: 23,571
Thanked 2,584 Times in 1,583 Posts
Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
Awesome! You guys are getting springs installed right? Which shop did you decide to go with for the install?
Yeah. By coincidence we both decided on H&R Sport Springs. mmade22 has an '04 - '06 MT.

DIY Baby!!

We're doing them at mmade22's. Apparently he's a total gearhead - heated garage, tiled floor, air tools, the works. Great for me as a noob .

His PM box is full. I'll call him tomorrow and let him know.
Bearcat94 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:18 AM
#13
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
Originally Posted by Bearcat94
Yeah. By coincidence we both decided on H&R Sport Springs. mmade22 has an '04 - '06 MT.

DIY Baby!!

We're doing them at mmade22's. Apparently he's a total gearhead - heated garage, tiled floor, air tools, the works. Great for me as a noob .

His PM box is full. I'll call him tomorrow and let him know.
Ah nice thats perfect! Should be a good install day at 60 degrees for the outside temp. Bring your TLs on out saturday night!
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 02:13 AM
#14
Registered Member

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
Oh most definitely his ass better be down there. I'm confident he will want to cruise around and share the love with everyone.

Oh I'm definitely going to be there...no worries couz
badisBACK is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:01 AM
#15
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
Originally Posted by badisBACK
Oh I'm definitely going to be there...no worries couz
haha look atchu! Done signed up on detskaya-baraholka to make a post! I reckon i'll have to sign up on s2ki now.
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:02 AM
#16
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
....LOOKS LIKE A SOLID TURNOUT SO FAR!! keep the list going guys!
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:16 AM
#17
19" Inchs Of Hyper Black

Ryans04PrlTL's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Marshville NC Baby
Age: 29
Posts: 147
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1) ACCURATEin - 04 retarted looking TL
2) teinCL - 01 CL-P
3) godfather2 - 04? TSX
4)chill_dog - 04 TL (he doesn't know he's coming yet!)
5)dlNthecl- 01 clS
6)taterguy05- 03 CL-S
7)Bearcat94 - '07 TL-S
8)mmade22 - 3G TL (he doesn't know he's coming yet either)
9)Ryans04prlTL- 04wdpTL
10)
Ryans04PrlTL is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:01 AM
#18
Time to Climb

godfather2's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: quad cities
Age: 37
Posts: 6,280
Thanked 34 Times in 24 Posts
1) ACCURATEin - 04 retarted looking TL
2) teinCL - 01 CL-P
3) godfather2 - 05 TSX (forget a wash and wax, she needs a spa treatment)
4)chill_dog - 04 TL (he doesn't know he's coming yet!)
5)dlNthecl- 01 clS
6)taterguy05- 03 CL-S
7)Bearcat94 - '07 TL-S
8)mmade22 - 3G TL (he doesn't know he's coming yet either)
9)Ryans04prlTL- 04wdpTL
godfather2 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:57 AM
#19
Oderint dum metuant.

chill_dog's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lake Wylie
Age: 40
Posts: 12,506
Thanks: 0
Thanked 532 Times in 444 Posts
SOB!! You have got to be kidding me!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Saturday??? You had to pick THIS Saturday! Bastards!! You would pick the one day where I have inescapable plans. And I was even going to be washing the car Saturday morning, too! Let me reiterate:

Eric, I'll call you when I get done and see if everyone is still hanging out; I'll be in Pineville, so I won't be too far from the action. If everyone's still there, I'll come by. I'm thinking I will be free early evening .
chill_dog is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:13 PM
#20
200,000 mile club

mmade22's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 43
Posts: 1,780
Thanks: 0
Thanked 32 Times in 14 Posts
Thanks Bearcat for the heads up! I will be there with the drop in place. I hope to have the new drilled/slotted rotors in so I can mount them as well. We will see. Where is this place? I am not positive on the location. Later!
mmade22 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:23 PM
#21
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
Originally Posted by chill_dog
SOB!! You have got to be kidding me!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Saturday??? You had to pick THIS Saturday! Bastards!! You would pick the one day where I have inescapable plans. And I was even going to be washing the car Saturday morning, too! Let me reiterate:

Eric, I'll call you when I get done and see if everyone is still hanging out; I'll be in Pineville, so I won't be too far from the action. If everyone's still there, I'll come by. I'm thinking I will be free early evening .
TL(true love) passion is worth escaping under most circumstances, except for family related ordeals and mishaps.

...You will be known as the fifth white diamond pearl TL that fails to make an appearance this weekend. Plus we won't be able to drool at the sound of the greddy evos.
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:24 PM
#22
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
Originally Posted by mmade22
Thanks Bearcat for the heads up! I will be there with the drop in place. I hope to have the new drilled/slotted rotors in so I can mount them as well. We will see. Where is this place? I am not positive on the location. Later!
Terrific! Can't wait to see the new goodies on your TL. We will be congregating in the Promenade shopping centre at the corner of Providence and 485, near the starbucks. 8pm.
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:28 PM
#23
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
...scratch mini out of the thread title, this has now become a mega NC meet. Gentlemens in surrounding areas, tell your wifeys and girlies you're taking them on a romantic date in the city of Charlotte, and strategically drive through this shopping centre and then be like...ohh look hunny, looks like theres a congregation of acuras! And then park and get out. haha.
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 06:59 PM
#24
Registered Member

Join Date: Dec 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 95
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
haha i need an adress for this meet Tein, im from Hky and dont know much about char-town
taterguy05 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:20 PM
#25
Registered Member

DLntheCL's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: crown town NC
Age: 34
Posts: 699
Thanked 55 Times in 43 Posts
Originally Posted by taterguy05
haha i need an adress for this meet Tein, im from Hky and dont know much about char-town
look up the intersection of providence road and ballantyne commons pkwy, if your coming off of 485 providence road exit it will be the first shopping center on your left.
DLntheCL is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:33 PM
#26
'06 750Li Sapphire/Creme

ndabunka's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 55
Posts: 2,012
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'll try to make it as well. Will be coming down from the North side of town. Thanks to Bearcat for the heads up as well.
ndabunka is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:49 PM
#27
Senior Moderator

Bearcat94's Avatar

Join Date: May 2007
Location: N3503'16.75", W 08051'0.9"
Posts: 23,571
Thanked 2,584 Times in 1,583 Posts
Originally Posted by taterguy05
haha i need an adress for this meet Tein, im from Hky and dont know much about char-town

Google Maps FTW:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...=16&iwloc=addr
Bearcat94 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:52 PM
#28
Senior Moderator

Bearcat94's Avatar

Join Date: May 2007
Location: N3503'16.75", W 08051'0.9"
Posts: 23,571
Thanked 2,584 Times in 1,583 Posts
Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
..... tell your wifeys and girlies you're taking them on a romantic date in the city of Charlotte, and strategically drive through this shopping centre and then be like...ohh look hunny, looks like theres a congregation of acuras! And then park and get out. haha.



You guys kill me.

This is EXACTLY what I was going to do.
Bearcat94 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:01 PM
#29
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
1) ACCURATEin - 04 retarted looking TL
2) teinCL - 01 CL-P
3) godfather2 - 05 TSX (forget a wash and wax, she needs a spa treatment)
4)chill_dog - 04 TL (he doesn't know he's coming yet!)
5)dlNthecl- 01 clS
6)taterguy05- 03 CL-S
7)Bearcat94 - '07 TL-S
8)mmade22 - 3G TL (he doesn't know he's coming yet either)
9)Ryans04prlTL- 04wdpTL
10)ndabunka - nbp 04? TL
11)
12)
13)
14)


...this list is looking even more solid! Spread the word to anyone else whom you might know off the top of your head.
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:02 PM
#30
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
Originally Posted by Bearcat94


You guys kill me.

This is EXACTLY what I was going to do.
haha sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! It's a strategic tactic, and it should work.
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:57 PM
#31
Registered Member

Join Date: Dec 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 95
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
looking forward too meeting u guys
taterguy05 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:30 AM
#32
Registered Member

DLntheCL's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: crown town NC
Age: 34
Posts: 699
Thanked 55 Times in 43 Posts
cmpd can suck a dick. got pulled over tonight- non specified, just wanting to check out my stock ride trying to get me to incriminate myself fuck that shit. glad ill be on the south side this saturday with less static
DLntheCL is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:55 AM
#33
Kang Ho

SupaRookie's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SJ, CA
Age: 35
Posts: 2,873
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
not sure what my brother will be doing at that time, but I will see if he can join you guys. Eric, you met him before. He drive a WDP TL-S.
SupaRookie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:16 AM
#34
Time to Climb

godfather2's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: quad cities
Age: 37
Posts: 6,280
Thanked 34 Times in 24 Posts
should we plan to get some food either before or after the meet? not that i'm gonna burn up the road, but a cruise would be fun, just gotta be sure not to attract too much attention
godfather2 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:29 AM
#35
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
Originally Posted by SupaRookie
not sure what my brother will be doing at that time, but I will see if he can join you guys. Eric, you met him before. He drive a WDP TL-S.
Yeah i was thinking about giving him a call. I'm sure he would like to meet up! We met at speedstyles back in the summer last year. Definitely tell him about this meet for us!
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:32 AM
#36
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
Originally Posted by godfather2
should we plan to get some food either before or after the meet? not that i'm gonna burn up the road, but a cruise would be fun, just gotta be sure not to attract too much attention
If anyone would like to join, i'll probably be eating at the chilis on rea road around 6pm. Just let me know if anyone would like to join me for dinner before the meet!
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:35 AM
#37
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
Originally Posted by DLntheCL
cmpd can suck a dick. got pulled over tonight- non specified, just wanting to check out my stock ride trying to get me to incriminate myself fuck that shit. glad ill be on the south side this saturday with less static
That's unfortunate. Luckily i've only been pulled over for window tint when i was uptown. It's always on your side to cooperate and be courteous. Sundance gold is extremely attractive, i always break my neck when i see one on the road, which isn't too common.
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:37 AM
#38
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
Originally Posted by SupaRookie
not sure what my brother will be doing at that time, but I will see if he can join you guys. Eric, you met him before. He drive a WDP TL-S.
So if your brother with the 07 wdp tl-s shows up, he will be like the 5th or 6th wdp TL in attendance.


...there is one other wdp i can think of...and that is mbdurham. But he's been inactive on this forum, unless he has been browsing.
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:56 AM
#39
Oderint dum metuant.

chill_dog's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lake Wylie
Age: 40
Posts: 12,506
Thanks: 0
Thanked 532 Times in 444 Posts
Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
...scratch mini out of the thread title, this has now become a mega NC meet. Gentlemens in surrounding areas, tell your wifeys and girlies you're taking them on a romantic date in the city of Charlotte, and strategically drive through this shopping centre and then be like...ohh look hunny, looks like theres a congregation of acuras! And then park and get out. haha.


Eric, you're probably the only one with a girl who's cool...the rest of you gotta do what you gotta do. As for me, my plans involve people that are as close as family, hence the inescapable...otherwise, I'd be there for dinner. But like I said, if you guys are allowed out past 9:00, I'll see you (if I can find this place...Ballantyne is sooooo not my stomping grounds). If I can, I'll even give you a buzz-by with my fart cans like I did the ladies walking into the office at 6:30 this morning. About 10 minutes after I got in, one asked if that was me making all of that noise driving in .
chill_dog is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:19 AM
#40
tehLEGOman
Thread Starter

ACCURATEin's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 35
Posts: 8,459
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts
Originally Posted by chill_dog


Eric, you're probably the only one with a girl who's cool...the rest of you gotta do what you gotta do. As for me, my plans involve people that are as close as family, hence the inescapable...otherwise, I'd be there for dinner. But like I said, if you guys are allowed out past 9:00, I'll see you (if I can find this place...Ballantyne is sooooo not my stomping grounds). If I can, I'll even give you a buzz-by with my fart cans like I did the ladies walking into the office at 6:30 this morning. About 10 minutes after I got in, one asked if that was me making all of that noise driving in .
We'll definitely still be there. Or atleast I will, not sure about the rest of the members. Just come on over whenever you're done with the family. I mean, we are your online family, so show us some support too haha!
ACCURATEin is offline
Reply With Quote


Quick Reply: ** Official Charlotte Area Chat Thread **


Contact Us Terms of Service



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.