Last Articles

replacement bumper cost tire size for 16x6 5 rim lost locking lug nut key how much does it cost to replace control arm bushings power steering rack and pinion cost squeaking noise when turning steering wheel 2003 rsx specs is it ok to use 5w20 instead of 5w30 4 kicker cvr 12 jiffy lube air conditioning service cost how much does discount tire charge to mount and balance how much to replace a front bumper sears diehard platinum group 35 diy rim repair 2004 acura mdx navigation system problems fuel pump relay problem symptoms 12 cvr kicker does seafoam work in gas tank ac recharge service cost
Community
Search
Notices

Help me out

Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2013, 10:37 AM
Registered Member

Help me out

I new to the Acura team! I have an 2003 Acura Cl Type S 6MT and I'm looking at purchasing an Injen RD Series Cold Air Intake for my first mod. Good choice??? Does anyone know if it comes with a sensor connector, so that my check engine doesn't come on?

Contact Us Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.